Thursday, April 3, 2014

Programming Reflection

 Angry Birds:
Angry Birds was the first program I tried.  At first, it was very simple and easy for the bird to eat the pig.  As the levels progressed, the game became harder and harder and eventually became Plants vs. Zombies.  I have played these games before on my Iphone, and it was interesting to create codes and see how you could control the bird's movements and what path it took.  As I kept playing the games, I felt like I learned more about coding and became more comfortable with the coding directions. I enjoyed playing Angry Birds and creating different codes.

Light Bot: 
Light Bot was much simpler than Angry Birds.  In order for the Light Bot to travel across the blue squares, I had to create a coding so the Light Bot could move.  Although this game seemed basic, it is definitely a great way for beginners to learn about coding.  



Holiday Card:
It was really interesting to create a Holiday Card using coding.  In this program, a digital card was created and characters or spites could be added to the canvas. I enjoyed creating a digital card that featured an octopus, snowman, and star.  Sounds could also be added to enhance the card.  Overall, the Holiday Card was my favorite form of coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment