Thursday, February 27, 2014

How I will benefit from Google Power Searching

I will benefit from learning about Google Power Searching because I will be able to attain information more efficently. The things I have learned in Google Power Searching will help me do research for school related projects, but also outside of school. Before my family and I go on vacation, I will be able to do research and use Google Books to discover fun things to do at the place I am visiting. This April, I am going to New York City, now I can find out about different restaruants, movies, plays, forms of travel. Google Power Searching will allow me to find out about new things that I otherwise would not have known about. Secondly, Google Power Searching has taught me how to use Google Books. Before this class, I had never even heard of Google Books. Google Books will be helpful in my History and English essays. I will be able to use it to verify quotes and find primary sources. Also, I can use Google Books to preview a book and see if I would want to read it or not. Google Books is definitely going to help the efficency of my research. Control F allows and the search bar in Google Books allows me to find certain words or phrases that are in the book or preview of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment